Skip to main content

I ADMIT IT...


i admit it. i AM KINDA bitter.
but if you were me you would be too, im honestly tryna move on from being w/ my first love of 4 yrs. i wont get into depth on it but if you know me you know the situation. a quick summary consists of me being in a mental, verbal, & physical abusive relationship, being cheated on all the time, my ex even got another chick knocked up! ha. smh. & yea i still have feelings for him, ive rejected his invitations to come visit him. i just dont wanna go down that road anymore, its unhealthy for me. im working on NOT being bitter its just another "trial & error" thing.

BUT, in the back of my mind i still cant trust these dudes. ive been burned TOO MUCH. but i really wish people wouldnt hold that against me & take what i have been through in consideration. im trying my HARDEST to move on & not judge the next guy like hes my ex, its hella hard. my guards are up hella high, but i think i met someone who is on my level so who knows ... i guess it'll just be more trials & tribulations until i FINALLY find "HIM" or "it", "it" being "love"

i posted this video a yr ago on my myspace blog.
honestly she spittin some real ish.
i will FOREVER agree w/ her even if im happily married w/ kids. i would LOVE to quote everything she say, but i much rather you watch it for yourself.



Comments

Prince Vannie said…
Wow, this was powerful. I'm touched. I don't think i'm ever dating again.
Brittani Alix said…
thats how i feel sometimes too...

Popular posts from this blog

FAVORITE SONG OF ALL TIME.

so yea when i FIRST heard this song i was 12 & i had the biggest crush on this guy who broke my heart. lol yea puppy love. but anywho ever since then, i just cant place any other song as being my favorite. i just dont know why. i do have a large variety of music i listen to, i listen to it ALL. and i have sooo many songs where i say "thats my shit" lol. but this song right here, i love it & plus its musiq soulchild, gotta love him. funny thing is when i was 12 i aint really know shit about love & idk how i thought i could relate, lol, but now, today as we speak, every word of this song is for me... p.s. where is he? & why cant we get music like this back???

PUTTIN MYSELF ON A BUDGET.

OK SO IN AUG 09. ILL HAVE MY APT AT U OF H [HOPEFULLY] SO INCASE MY FINANCIAL AID DOESNT COVER EVERYTHING... IMMA GONNA CONTINOUSLY SAVE MY MONEY. IM AT 3GS NOW & THATS GOIN TO MY CAR, IM PAYIN CASH FOR IN A COUPLE OF WEEKS. I GOTTA STOP MAKIN THESE WEEKLY TRIPS TO THE GALLERIA... I MEAN IM NOT GONNA STOP SHOPPIN FOR GOOD...HELL NAW! BUT IM GONNA TREAT MYSELF EVERY 2-3 WEEKS...LETS SEE HOW THAT WORKS! SO BEFORE I CUT OFF MY BAD SHOPPING HABIT THIS IS WHAT I PLAN ON PURCHASIN : EITHER SOME VERSACE, D & G, OR PRADA SHADES. SOME ROCK & REPUBLICS. MORE MARRIED TO THE MOB & HELLZ BELLZ. A GUCCI BELT. ALL OF THIS WILL BE ABOUT $1500 OR SO ... LOL YES I KNOW SAD. BUT I HAVE AN ADDICTION THAT IM TRYIN TO FIX. SO THIS IS HOW ITS GONNA WORK BUY MY CAR. BUT THE FOLLOWING ARE COMING MY WAY IN THE NEXT MONTH OR SO : INCOME TAX, MY REFUND CHECK, BONUS FROM WORK, CHECKS FROM WORK & MY BDAY $. IM SAVIN IT ALL EVENTUALLY. BUT IM GONNA ALSO BUY THE THINGS I LISTED ABOVE. FEW SHOPPING

Where is my HAPP(y)NESS?

It has been four years of me being "single" but not because I wanted to be. February 11, 2012, I lost the love of my life and ever since then I didn't know where to turn. It took me two years to at least feel comfortable enough to "date", and not feel like I was cheating on him. Honestly, I have tried my hardest to be in a serious relationship since then, I have never been the type to "casually date." 2014 , I "talked" to someone, I dated in high school, and the whole year and he did nothing but play the "be patient, we will be together we just need to work on ourselves" game, eventually I got tired of taking someone so serious who didn't do the same for me and cut all ties. 2015 , I did the "talking" to someone thing again, it seems I always more serious than they were. I was doing things as if I was in a relationship, they made me feel that way so I treated them accordingly. Once they got comfortable, things got c