Skip to main content

RIP MICHAEL JACKSON & FARRAH FAWCETT ;; BET AWARDS ;; JAYZ - D.O.A. VIDEO ;; DRAKE FINALLY SIGNS! & BEST I EVER HAD VIDEO


ive been too lazy to post so i have ALOT to talk abt.

friday morning at the nail shop, on cnn it was announced farrah fawcett had passed away. i was in shock, she was so gorgeous. but she was suffering from cancer & i know she is no longer suffering.


then later on in the same evening, i was on my way to work & 102.1 announced MICHAEL JACKSON had been rushed to the hospital. i was like sooo scared & i knew to keep faith. & online all i kept seeing was that MJ had passed, i was like NO i will not believe it i will keep faith. even before work i cried a lil. see heres the thing when i was lil until now i have always been a big michael jackson fan. when i was younger my mom said i loved michael jackson & toni braxton [lmao dnt ask] but basically mj is a big deal to me. i never doubted him, ive always loved his music & i have dvds & cds! i never believed the child molestation bull & never will! but i jst cant believe he was announced to be "dead" my mom called me while i was at work...& i was sad didnt even wanna be there, felt like i lost a family member of my own =[ wow RIP. its crazy tho how the same ppl that were bashing him are mourning him & then there are those same ppl that were bashing him are still trashing him & bein disrespectful after he has passed. i jst know these last couple of yrs he was suffering badly & now he isnt suffering anymore. RIP MJ. i will always & forever love you, youve been in my "who id like to meet" on myspace at the top ever since ive had a myspace & that will never change, i know ill meet you one day! =] no one will ever replace you! READ MORE HERE...







HE WAS SUCH A GREAT PERFORMER! =]



--------------------------------------------------------
BET AWARDS NUMBER #1 telecast of the year CLICK HERE TO READ MORE
BUT I GIVE BET AWARDS = A FOR EFFORT.
I MEAN PPL HAVE TO REALIZE, they already had the show planned out the way they wanted but the sudden death of MJ , they wanted to change it up a bit, they only had 3 days, so thats why im not so disappointed.
i thought it was pretty ok nothin special & nothin bad either.
my fave performances was MAXWELL'S, KEYSHIA COLE & MONICA, HOV, & NEYO performing one of my FAVE songs by MJ "LADY IN MY LIFE". but beyonce whew wow it was such a lovely performance but she shouldve saved that simp shit for mtv lmao. & drake my drake poor baby tore his ACL so he had to sit down & wtf was up w/ the rest of yung money lmao. bet couldnt even bleep lil waynes words out fast enough & they had the 6th graders on stage w/ them singing "every girl" seriously whew a big disappointment lmao. the jackson family wanted chris brown to perform but rumor has it that jayz demanded bet pull his performance...hmm i wonder if thats true. if they had more time they shouldve had USHER, JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE, OMARION & CHRIS BROWN ALL DO SOMETHIN. that wouldve been sooo BOMB! & i praise JANET JACKSON for speaking so soon on behalf of the jackson family...i know its a superrr hard time for them. =[ ONCE AGAIN RIP MJ.


--------------------------------------------------------
I LOVE JAYZ 9/11, will put you other wack rappers back where yall was before, the closet! PEEP THE D.O.A. VIDEO! I FUCKIN LOVE IT!



--------------------------------------------------------
&& DRAKE HAS DECIDED ON WHO HES GONNE SIGN WITH ... YOUNG MONEY / CASH MONEY / UNIVERSAL ... HMM IM HAPPY FOR HIM. i know alot of ppl are dying to be in his shoes to basically have record labels battling over him & not him begging & struggling to get down w/ them. so whats your take on this? good? bad? i think that whatever drake does/touches will be magic. =] CLICK HERE TO READ MORE....

&& HERES A VIDEO...CHECK IT OUT.


& HERES HIS VIDEO! "BEST I EVER HAD" ENJOY


honestly whast your opinion on it?
i kinda understand why he did the theme, but some of the ish was kinda weird & i didnt understand it LMAO. but since its him ill let it pass.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FAVORITE SONG OF ALL TIME.

so yea when i FIRST heard this song i was 12 & i had the biggest crush on this guy who broke my heart. lol yea puppy love. but anywho ever since then, i just cant place any other song as being my favorite. i just dont know why. i do have a large variety of music i listen to, i listen to it ALL. and i have sooo many songs where i say "thats my shit" lol. but this song right here, i love it & plus its musiq soulchild, gotta love him. funny thing is when i was 12 i aint really know shit about love & idk how i thought i could relate, lol, but now, today as we speak, every word of this song is for me... p.s. where is he? & why cant we get music like this back???

Blogging More

In all honesty, I use to as a personal diary, I do not share it with others, and its nothing personal, I just haven't told many people about my blog. I use to but then I completely stopped over the years, I got "busy." But as time goes on I wouldn't mind sharing my personal thoughts with others. People always tell me they are inspired the stories I share. I have encountered so much in my life, and I love to share so people around me can see, no matter what your circumstances are, you can make it out of it. I graduate in may 2017, after a long journey of losses, ups and downs, financial problems, heartbreaks, homelessness, etc. I am beyond happy and ready to embark on my future endeavors. I have decided to continue blogging from time to time, but on Tumblr. Tumblr allows various emotions, and blog post. I love my blogger account, but Tumblr is where you can find me. http://beealix.tumblr.com/ Snapchat : britt_alix Instagram : beealix

NEW SX LX!

so ive been tryna figure out what phone imma get next bc ive had this sidekick lx since it first came out back in dec 07 FOR SURE NO DAMN G1... i use to want one but its cheap & too many wannabes got it. FOR SURE NO blackberries all the ones thats w/ tmobile dont catch my eye & the bb i like is w/ verizon [bb storm] I WANTED A IPHONE BUT ive heard negative reviews abt it & plus its with cingular/at&t. & im not switching phone companies. so i said i would just wait until i saw somethin i liked ...well i stumbled across yet another SIDEKICK LX! its new & comes out MAY 13, but you can order it online before it comes out. & im gonna do just that. like in the next two weeks or so. i love the look of it & the one i want is ORCHID , its purpleish & purple is one of my fave colors. the new lx has all the same features but better as the original. its thinner & its JUST BOMB! im so excited abt gettin it. if i dont order it before it comes out ill get it w