Skip to main content

2008 ... almost to an end.

First off ... its been awhile since I been on here! I need to get on the ball.

But 2008 was a semi-great yr. This yr I've learned so much & grown so much. It flew by so fast & I've had some good memories & some bad.
I've graduated, turned 18, thrown my 1st party, went to prom, started college, voted for the first time ... for OBAMA at that, lost my first job of two yrs & gained another, lost & gained friends (lost more than anything) & lastly lost my first love.

All these things have got me to where I am now.

(Oh btw ... im gonna start updatin this thing more often & im gonna actually add & accept ppl lmao)
I realize life is a growing experience and it doesn't come yearly its by the second, minute, hour, day, week, month etc.

Jan- I turned 18 ... had a dinner at carrabas everyone that came I thank them...even though the club part fell apart. Got my first tattoo & belly piercing. Started talkin to ronnie once again...

Feb- no valentine...like alwyas , but me and ronnie were kinda talkin...

March- another baby girl was introduced in my family denae diamond michelle alix...march 2, 2008 I love my lil baby cousin too death. me and ronnie were back on track...threw my spring break bash made some good cash (thinkin bout doin it again lol)

April- closer to graduation ... me and ronnie on and off... still tryna adjust to the fact he had a baby ... behind my back.

May- prom & graduation ... I teared up goin across the stage ... it was both tears of joy & me bein sad...bc no matter how much I complained abt how I hated high school... I was gonna miss it. Prom was fun but I really wanted to go with ronnie after prom was no fun everything feel threw...

June- startin clubbin w/ kiana & shardae we were unstoppable! Lol Me and ronnie doin ok but still havin drama like always. Recently got back in contact w/ my first "earl" and we started to talk again

July- got another tattoo, my god son daelion ahmad was born on july 31st 2008 & went to galveston w/ kiana, brian & ronnie had a lot of good times with em all on different occasions ... but we were slowly driftin apart and I was tired of tryin & tired of the baby mama drama...haha me & his baby mama met up at the club to see how he would act...I know kinda childish but then it was fun. & that same night me and my girls got kicked outta next bc the cops was pushin everyone out bc of a big fight. My last time at next UGh don't know if ill return!

Aug- the month I grew and learned the most in. Got yet another raise at my first job of two yrs then 6 days later I got fired...I was crushed but I was gonna quit anyway...
Aug 10th, is the day I will never forget...ronnie came and picked me up we made love & got into a argument afterwards.
He never put his hands on me but this time around he slapped me ... twice....my hurt was hurtin I couldn't take it anymore. That was my wake up call that it was officially time to let him go ... for good. He was my first love of 2 1/2 yrs. I treasured every moment I've known him since I've met him 3 yrs ago in 10th grade. Ill never forget when we had class together and I use to play in his hair and he use to get kicked out a lot...we just grew apart...I will always have love for him but I knew I had to let him go.
Aug 25th started college at tomball willowchase center...! Major adjustment from high school

Sept- got a new job, attitude, and friend.
Started workin at the coach store in willowbrook mall.
My attitude was just to focus on myself by workin and goin to school not a lot of clubbin goin on ...
New friend lucy h. My now bff. We were friends a couple of months earlier...but honestly I've known her less than a yr and she's been here for me more than ppl I've known for 8....I love her!
Applied for u of h...still in the process of gettin everything together.

Oct- still workin & goin to school. me and earl on and off he still on the bull but fuck him. My school had early voting so I voted early for that boy obama lol OBAMA FOR MANKIND.

Nov- still workin & goin to school. Me and earl are on and off...but im too naive to let his ass go also. Not naive maybe just lonely =(. Started realizin I can count the real on one hand. Everybody fake in my book...and I see I don't have too many friends & niggas STILL aint shit.
But most importantly OBAMA became our 44th president of united states... & I voted! It felt really good NOV 4th 08 is a day I will NEVER forget.

DEC!- here I am two days away from 09 & I sit back & reminsce on all the events that occured in 08...I know I left some things out bc 08 was filled with sooo much but this month is special to me...I got my grades back from school 1 a, 2 bs and a c. 3.00 gpa even! Im proud of myself and my grades next semester I will strive harder since I know what ball game im playin...
Registered for spring 09 classes, govt 2302, hist 1301, college algebra, & eng 1302.
Me and earl just don't seem to mix...he is so full of shit. He don't give a shit abt me apparently and I just need to realize that he just playin games w/ my feelings so honestly I see this love thing isn't for me.
Ben, an old bf I had around the time me and ronnie were broken up around this time last yr, decides that he wants to "be with me" but me not puttin my trust into NO NIGGA I knew somethin was up...and my instinct was right...so he has been tryin to prove to me that he "LOVES me" whatever...
I haven't seen ronnie in almost 5 months...its hurting me but im makin a process & im growing from it...I gotta keep movin forward & not backwards..

For 09...im not gonna make any resolutions bc they most likely will be broken...but I will continue with what I've recently started...
-Focusing on me
-Realizing who's real & who aint
-Gettin good grades & school
-No letting my guard down easy
-Fam first, bs later
-Leavin all drama behind ... im finna be 19! Im too old for that.
-Love everyone, trust no one ....

Im so ready for the new yr...just to see how 09 is really gonna be =)

Comments

buzzin p said…
lmfao im ass backwards commenting the wrong shit scrolling all down but we have had a crazy year! the good the bad and the ugly! but when you got a strong team in your corner and strong sense of self you can overcome anything! we have really grown since the 9th grade but its been for the better and we will only get stronger [= love you baby mama
Brittani Alix said…
awww love you too bm lol,

Popular posts from this blog

FAVORITE SONG OF ALL TIME.

so yea when i FIRST heard this song i was 12 & i had the biggest crush on this guy who broke my heart. lol yea puppy love. but anywho ever since then, i just cant place any other song as being my favorite. i just dont know why. i do have a large variety of music i listen to, i listen to it ALL. and i have sooo many songs where i say "thats my shit" lol. but this song right here, i love it & plus its musiq soulchild, gotta love him. funny thing is when i was 12 i aint really know shit about love & idk how i thought i could relate, lol, but now, today as we speak, every word of this song is for me... p.s. where is he? & why cant we get music like this back???

Blogging More

In all honesty, I use to as a personal diary, I do not share it with others, and its nothing personal, I just haven't told many people about my blog. I use to but then I completely stopped over the years, I got "busy." But as time goes on I wouldn't mind sharing my personal thoughts with others. People always tell me they are inspired the stories I share. I have encountered so much in my life, and I love to share so people around me can see, no matter what your circumstances are, you can make it out of it. I graduate in may 2017, after a long journey of losses, ups and downs, financial problems, heartbreaks, homelessness, etc. I am beyond happy and ready to embark on my future endeavors. I have decided to continue blogging from time to time, but on Tumblr. Tumblr allows various emotions, and blog post. I love my blogger account, but Tumblr is where you can find me. http://beealix.tumblr.com/ Snapchat : britt_alix Instagram : beealix

OMG NO CASSIE DIDNT!

i saw this earlier on twitter ... i mean honestly im NOT feelin it. seems like she was tryin to stand out but she still standin in lol but if she can pull it off well then hey i will give it to her. i still like her regardless but i hope she doesnt think its suppose to advance her "swag" *BARF* i hate the word "swag" see if you know abt KESH ... ya know kesh been did that. CLICK HERE TO SEE KESH